We can help you claim a PPI refund on all your mis-sold loans, credit agreements, store cards, credit cards and even mortgage agreements if you’re unsure whether you are eligible for a refund please read the information below.
If you have had a loan, credit card or mortgage agreement in the last 12 years is very likely that you have been paying into a payment protection insurance policy. In many cases greedy banks and loan companies mis-sold these policies or included them in the credit agreements without the borrowers knowledge.
The original idea of payment protection insurance (PPI) was to help a person repay the loan payments if they became ill, was involved in an accident or became unemployed. The problem was unscrupulous banks and lenders began to sell PPI to people that really didn’t need it such as the self-employed and retirees. Another common practice was to tell the customer that the only way a loan could be agreed was if they took out payment protection insurance.
The banks have now been forced to set aside billions of pounds after a court ruling stating that they should refund with interest those people that were mis-sold PPI. Over £6.5 billion has been paid out in successful PPI claims since January 2011 (fsa.gov.org) with an average of around £600 million being paid out each month.
You may have be entitle to a PPI Refund if:
- you put under undue pressure to take out PPI
- it was not made clear to you that PPI was optional
- you are advised to take a PPI even though it was not suitable for you
- you are under the impression that payment protection insurance was a condition or increase your chances of getting a loan
- exclusions were not explained to you such as pre-existing medical conditions and being self-employed
- PPI was added to your policy with actual knowledge
- It was not stated that the PPI cover on the loan would end before the credit was repaid
- It was not made clear that you pay interest on the PPI if it was added to the loan
If you feel you have been mis-sold payment protection insurance we can help you reclaim any money you are owed including interest. We have many years dealing with bank complaints and have been successful where others have failed.
Making a claim throughout is completely free as we only work on a no-win no fee basis, we will not even need your original paperwork or policy number just tell us the name of the lender, your name and address at the time the agreement was taken out and we will do the rest.
Our small specialist team will use its comprehensive knowledge of previous PPI claims to make sure you receive the full amount that you are owed from the lender.
If your case is successful you will be asked to pay a flat fee of 25% with nothing to pay to start your claim.
If you would like to reclaim a full PPI refund please fill in the form on this page alternatively you can e-mail us any questions you may have.
I have over 13 years dealing with bank complaints and can help you claim back any PPI you may have been mis-sold.